Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick Or Treating?

Happy Halloween, my fellow friends. This week is a crazy week. Everyone dressed up with their unique and very creative custom. (I do hope I have one, but I didn't have time to grab one :(..) My country doesn't celebrate Halloween as crazy as here, so this is my first time to experience it.

On Friday, I went to my friend's host family house to have a small eating party. At about 6p.m., we started to give the candies to the kids. They came to us and said: "trick or treat"? Her host dad told us that when they were young if somebody didn't gave food to them, they would throw eggs to their window. It was really fun.

The most enjoying thing for me was that I saw lots of different customs when the kids came to us. I can tell that were really lots of kids because we were short of candies at a moment and need to buy some more. I saw the candies that their daughter brought back with a large bag, it could eat for a year for me.

Besides, I did celebrate a drinking party with my friend. I have a super super fun party that night.

How about you, friends? I know you guys have a great time also. See you all on Monday.

5 comments:

kati said...

did you also dress up? i was at a friend's halloweenparty and she was dressed up a a banana! it was soooo funny!
see you tomorrow in class!
kati

avi said...

well i know u had a fun party that night.. well i wanted to join you guys but i have this busy week coming ahead which I have to be prepare for. I just want this week to go fast. anyways see you around

Anonymous said...

hi Tiffany!
Yes! I had a funny weekend too. I made some new friends and we partied on Halloween. I liked that day a lot. I whish I would have seen more children dressed up and screaming "trick or treat!"
See you tommorrow!
Johannes

Dawn Ding said...

Hi Tiffany, I accept the kids for the "treat or trick" thing too! They are so cute and I wish I were one of them, as they can get a lot of candies for free!!

Jessie Fung said...

fun fun fun!!!super fun and super sth!!!love u girl!!! <3 we should have it again!!!!!! :D

Over The Rainbow - Angela Zhang