Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thai Lunch And Chinese Dinner

I have been here for 78 days and I am so surprising that I don't have homesick. The reason is I have been leave my hometown since I was 13 years old and learned to be independence. From that, I learn how to cook. I like to eat so that I like to cook different kinds of food.

Seriously, I am sick of the food in the campus. The food here are totally the same everyday and they never change it since the first day I was here until now. Moreover, the food here are too cheesy or oily. That is why I am gaining weight everyday.

When I received the mail from my friend that they will have a Thai lunch this weekend. I was so excited as I miss the spicy food for a long time. We cooked in her house and the taste made me missed my homeland so much. One thing surprised me was she is a Hmong but she can cook Thai food well and she told me that she born here and grew here. Anyway, I am so happy that I find a people who like to cook. Next time we will held a Malay lunch or dinner as I promised them. :)

Besides that, my Malaysian fellows and I have a Chinese dinner at Great Wall. We have made some profits on the International folk fair and this dinner is a reward to every one.

Is it awesome that to have the international food in a day? I hope I can have it everyday :(

No comments:

Over The Rainbow - Angela Zhang