Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chicago Trip

I am back. Finally, I traveled around the big city. I have been here for more than 3 months and I have never been in Chicago. It was really a great trip because I could shop a lot. I went there during Thanksgiving so the restaurants were all closed. Therefore, we had our first trip to China Town, where the restaurants were open. I was so excited that I could find a lot of food in China Town which I missed a lot. We had a total of three meals in three restaurants within three hours. I can tell that we possess a really big capacity in our stomachs.Nevertheless, we went shopping at 5a.m. in the morning the day after Thanksgiving. I think I was really a crazy shopper. That was also my first time to go shopping early in the morning. I can't imagine that I could wake up at 3 something and operate with a tired body. Anyway, I had fun during my shopping day. I bought cheap coats and I think they were worth it. :)I had fun during my holiday. How about you guys? I bet you guys had a nice holiday as well. Good night and see you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

kyoko said...

Welcome back!!
I'm glad you had a nice time at the city :)

T said...

Hey Tiffany,
you really got up at black friday. i didn't do that but i was in Milwaukee and not really willing to get up that early.

Over The Rainbow - Angela Zhang