I have a pre-thanksgiving lunch yesterday at Marcel's house. She prepared tons of foods to serve the international students. By the way, I saw different kind of food that I never try before, so it seems new for me. I like their turkey, cranberry, desserts and etc. I was so excited that I can celebrate thanksgiving here. That was my first time to celebrate thansgiving with all the international students and some of the Americans.
Orginally, I don't know what thanksgiving is. Why is it so important for American? My roommate told me that it used to express thanks for one's material and spiritual possessions and it celebrated annually. Before we have our thanksgiving lunch, we required to say what are the things that we are thanksful for. I said I am thanksful for my life and I am able to wake up everyday to face my wonderful life.
However, this is an awesome holiday and I will celebrate my thanksgiving holiday in Chicago. I'm really looking forward to travel around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays. It always is a good thing to stop and remember what you area thankful for. I consider this a deeply spiritual time for myself and my family.
yeah, we had lot's of fun at Marcell's place.
hope we can so that again!!
I want to go to Chicago too!! But I will go to my host family during Thanksgiving vacation. Well, maybe I can travel to Chicago later.
Did you enjoy the food on Saturday? I really like the desert!
Have a good trip!
i'm so sad that i forgot about this day. i fell so stupid. hope u guys had fun.
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!i wish i can go to LA with u!!!:'( did u buy me sth from chicago???
Post a Comment