I found that I fall in love in drinking. Oh my god, how come? Is it our campus near Water Street or liquor store? Actually those are the possibility as well.
Shopping need to spend a lot. Besides shopping? I couldn't find any suitable place to fulfill my free time. Even though it still has other places, the weather is not allow me to do so. It is too cold to have outside activities. Therefore, party in house is the most suitable.
I am not really like party, I am not a party girl. I would like to have party in the house because I like talking and sharing. Our party always composed by the international student. We are all coming from different countries so that our conversation are really interesting. They will share their countries experience, culture and so on so forth. From this, we could learn a lot and I think this is really awesome to know each other.
As a conclude, am I love drinking? Drinking alcohol is only a part of our entertainment, actually talking and sharing part are most concerned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha! I also enjoy the parties where we meet many of the exchange students a lot. You are welcome to join the next game night(i wrote about it in my weblog) if you get bored(happened to me too) here. We had a lot of fun yesterday playing different kind of palor games in the towers study lounge on the first floor.
Let me know if you are interested in playing such games.
see you tomorrow
Johannes
Super sorry girl!!! :'( plz plz plz forgive me girl!!@ I love u tons!!! :D
I admired that you have so much spare time!! I'm still struggling with my homework, maybe I'm lack of efficiency,lol. Well, anyway, hope you enjoy your time! I think the point is you're not fond of drinking, but the other things it can bring to you, like being together with people and have fun together.
hey you like drinking coffee and tea alot!!! don't you?
Yeah! Totally agree, weekend is my happiest time, because I got you all come and mess up my room. Hahahaha...
Post a Comment