Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shopping shopping...and shopping...

I like shopping. I like clothes, food, and many many kinds of stuffs. The problem is things and money are always equilibrium. If you want to own something, you must have enough money.

After a few months in US, I have learned a valuable thing. That is saving money. In my country, I like shopping, thus I always spend money on the stuffs that I do not really need. I bought clothes every single weeks and my closet can't even fix my clothes. The reason I bought so much clothes is I need to dress up everyday no matter to school or wherever. But in US, you can have simple wear. This makes me to save a lot of money to buy clothes.

Besides, the citizens here don't require any latest technological device like cellphone. In my country, everyone especially students, they will get a latest and high technological cellphone. At here, I learned what is materialistic and it is bad. I have to satisfy with everything I have. I shouldn't spend so much money as I don't know how to earn money yet.

So, from now on I must save money for my future uses and if I can earn the money myself how good it is. I hope I can get a job and can use my own money to go for shopping. I know the feel is really awesome...

3 comments:

kyoko said...

I agree.
Because back in Japan, I use to spend a lot of money in clothes and other stuff.
But you know what we are here for!!!!

avi said...

Hey that's really a good thing you have mentioned. Back in my country too eveyone wants advanced cellphone or laptops and other stuffs. But out here it's totally different and i agree with your point. so it's good that you learned something coming here.

ChlOe, Kok said...

Same here, must save some money, because I wanna go travel~~

Over The Rainbow - Angela Zhang