I have a busy weekend. I helped my country members to prepare some stuffs for the folk fair. We needed to prepare everything a week ago to make sure that everything was prefect to show to other. In Malaysia, we have three main races which are Malay, Chinese and Indian. Even though I was born in Chinese family, I dressed myself up with the Indian custom. It is great that we can try different customs in my country.
International folk fair is a meaningful and educational event. We can learn different culture from different countries. I explored every countries and I have seen something that I didn't see before. It was really interesting.
Besides, food was the main things that attracted people to the folk fair. We could try a lot of food and the food mostly made by the student themselves. That was great that the student not only study hard but also can cook well. Awesome.
However, I do hope that school will organize the educational event like this to let the student gain more knowledge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I saw you working hard with the others!!!
Great job!
I loved your costume you were wearing!!!!
Tiffany your were beautiful in your costume! I always marvel how elegant the international students look in their traditional dress!
u look gorgeous today!!!:D
oh i missed the international folk fair.I saw your pic, the one in which you were wearing a saree right. you looked nice in the pic. just kidding.hehe anyways see u in class
I missed the Folk Fair because I was rock climbing! But I have already looked at the pictures on facebook and it looked really great!
Post a Comment