Sunday, October 19, 2008

A great trip to tWiN CiTiEs

I spent my three days two nights in twin cities. It was really a great trip. I traveled around and experienced the new things.

I like the big outlets. There are many brands and almost my favorite brands over there. If you are a shopping queen as I do, just go there and you will never regret. However, it made me almost bankruptcy.

I went to the casino also. It's not as much games as my country do. But I am waiting for my chance to go to the Las Vegas. I like gambling because I like to guess the possibility of chance to win. It is really fun.

I am very tired actually and I can't share my whole trip here. If you guys want to know about it just ask me.

Have a good night. See ya

1 comment:

ChlOe, Kok said...

its great that you guys enjoyed ur weekend. :)

Over The Rainbow - Angela Zhang