This week is the homecoming week, but I didn't enjoy it. I know it did has lots of fun activities, because of tons of homework and exams; I forced to scarify them. It's sad. This is my first time to experience the homecoming as my home country doesn't has this type of event. However, I did attend the America Football Game. Actually this is part of my homework, so I should involve myself in it and place my homework a side. I took out my 3 hours to experience the football game. I found the game was fun and I am now has a little bit knowledge about the game's rule as I don't know any before. Beside the game, the marching band was really cool. I has adored it since I was in high school. I was really excited and enjoyed it.
I have to continue reviewing my study for tomorrow exam. I will find more fun and talk about it here in the next post. See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey girl!!good luck in ur exam tmr!!!
*ur pro pic is so funny!!!hahaha!!!
Goodluck, my friend. Do enjoy the time watching the football game with you all. Gambate~
Post a Comment