Sunday, September 28, 2008

A meaningful week

I have the meaningful days for this weekend. After I busy with my classes and homework on Friday, I went for relaxing to the downtown. I took my favorite Thai foods for my dinner. After that, I explored the downtown with two friends. I found that even though Eau Claire is a small town but it contains the necessaries stuffs and luxurious stuffs. I think that I am going to love Eau Claire gradually.

This afternoon, I have taken part in the ropes course. That was my first time to do the challenging games. I was very surprised that I could success with every game. The word that I can pride myself is "brave" as I have called by others "timid" for a long time. Today onward, I can prove that I am a brave girl. I am sure that I can do more challenging games in the future. What I want say is besides studying, doing some activities can help to release our pressure.

3 comments:

Jessie Fung said...

hahaha!!!Tiffany!!!are u sure that u are brave? :P

Aastha said...

hey tiffany!!!

Yes,it is sure that you are a brave girl!!

T said...

That sounds like an good weekend.
I think i weekend like that next weekend.

Over The Rainbow - Angela Zhang